$10 BLIND BOGEY TOURNMENT ENTRY FEE
– OPTIONAL $10 BIGGEST TROUT BUY IN –
SEE DETAILS HERE
$10 TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEE WHICH INCLUDES YOU IN THE BLIND BOGEY: WEIGH-IN CUT-OFF IS SAT. MARCH 24 @2PM SHARP!!
NOTE: ADMISSION FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE BUY-IN
Be in the Weigh-In Line by 2PM SHARP for the Blind Bogey. You will be given a ticket with the weight of the fish you weigh in. A duplicate ticket stub with the same weight will be placed into drawing bucket. Ten (10) random weight numbers will be drawn from that bucket. Save this ticket and present it if your weight number is called out Ten (10) Winners will be selected by the weight of the fish the Contestants weigh in, and will split the Blind Bogey Prize Money, each receiving one 10th of the Prize Money. Based upon 200 Participants = $200.00 each! Any of the BIGGEST TROUT Winners may ALSO enter their winning fish weights into the BLIND BOGEY Event. You may weigh in one fish, or any combination of fish up to five. All fish you weigh must be fish you personally caught. You may not share or borrow other fish you did not catch to obtain your Blind Bogey weight. The Tournament Director will call out the randomly selected weight numbers drawn from the bucket one at a time. If there is a tie, because two or more Contestants have the same weight numbers, the game “Rock Paper Scissors” will be played by the tied contestants to determine the final winner. The Tournament Director will explain and supervise the “Rock Paper Scissors” elimination game, and declare the final winner of the tied Contestants. You MUST be present to win. Claiming a prize of another person is NOT PERMITTED. The weight on your ticket must match the recorded weight for your name. ANY SPECIES OF FISH CAUGHT WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS TOURNAMENT BLIND BOGEY.
RAFFLE: To be held right after or during Blind Bogey.
OPTIONAL $10 BIGGEST TROUT BUY IN 6AM to 2PM EVENT:
BIG FISH EVENT: WEIGH-IN CUT-OFF IS 2:00pm SHARP!!
YOU MUST PURCHASE THE OPTIONAL BIGGEST TROUT BUY IN TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS EVENT
The Three Heaviest Trout weighed in before the weigh-in cut-off time of 2:00pm will be declared the WINNERS. Each Contestant may weigh in ONLY ONE Big Trout during the Event. Once you have weighed in your BIG FISH, you may NOT weigh in a larger fish later. You can weigh in your fish any time after the Tournament Director is prepared weigh fish in. A fin will be clipped on all fish weighed in the BIG FISH Event. In the event of a tie, the first fish weighed in, wins the tie. There will be NO RE-WEIGHS, once the weight is recorded, the weight is FINAL. All fish will be weighed on the Tournament scale ONLY. The Tournament Director will thoroughly inspect all three of heaviest fish and may also scan the fish with a metal detector to verify the accuracy of the weight of the fish. The Tournament Director’s decisions on all weights and qualifications are FINAL.
First Place Receives 50% of the total Big Fish Prize Money.
Based on 200 Participants = $1,000.00 CASH
Second Place Receives 30% of the total Big Fish Prize Money.
Based on 200 Participants = $600.00 CASH
Third Place Receives 20% of the total Big Fish Prize Money.
Based on 200 Participants = $400.00 CASH
GENERAL FISHING RULES:
- ONLY TROUT ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE OPTIONAL $10 BIGGEST TROUT BUY IN 6AM to 2PM EVENT
- TRADING FISH, TEAM FISHING, GIVING FISH TO SOMEONE TO WEIGH-IN, WHO DID NOT ACTUALLY CATCH THE FISH, IS PROHIBITED AND WILL VOID THAT FISHERMAN’S PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURNAMENT, ALONG WITH THE PERSON GIVING THE FISH.
- The fish must be legally caught, using no more than two fishing rods per fisherman. No more than two hooks can be used on each rod. The fish must be caught by the fish actively taking the bait, lure or jig in its mouth, and not snagged or netted.
- Catch and Release or Culling for larger fish or a larger limit, is prohibited.
- Violation of any Derby rules will make the Fisherman ineligible to participate in the Event or receive a payout. If violations of rules are observed, the violations must be reported immediately when witnessed, to the Tournament Director so timely investigation, decision and actions can be taken. Reporting a violation in an un-timely or in an after the fact manor, and or after a payoff has been made will NOT reverse any payoff or the decided outcome. The Tournament Director’s decision on all issues, including the decision to investigate or not investigate any reported violation(s), will be made solely and unilaterally buy the Tournament Director and the Director’s decision will be FINAL.
Tournaments and the competition to win prizes can unfortunately bring out the worst in some people. We hold these events with the hope that everyone will conduct themselves as true “Sportsmen”, help each other, and have fun. Anyone causing problems during the Event, disqualified from the Event, or not following the Lake Rules will be eliminated from the Tournament and asked to leave the Lake. NO REFUNDS will be given for either the Lake Entrance Fee or the Tournament Entry Fee, for those who are asked to leave the Lake. By BUYING IN to the Event, you acknowledge that you have read and fully understand the Details and Rules of the Tournament and agree to be bound by such terms and conditions & the tournament directors decisions are FINAL.
Now let’s have some FUN and catch some BIG FISH !